Suzanne now has something to occupy her time. Over the weekend, I've set up a BlogSphere site for her on the server here, on her own domain. You can visit it at MyRabbits.org
. On it, she gets to go crazy putting up pictures of the wabbits and telling you all what a slug I am on the weekends. She also has links to my latest short video (yes, it's of the wabbits, and it's not bad).
What have I done this weekend? I only...
- Cleaned the dead bugs out of the light fixture in the kitchen.
- Cleaned the lime and crud out of the showerhead and also reamed out the little orfice in the showerhead fitting so that we can get a little higher water flow through there.
- Cleaned the bathtub and dumped some Drano down the drain.
- Changed the oil in her car.
- Replanted some jalapeno seedlings.
- Replanted a grape tomato seedling.
- Found some catnip plants growing out under the peach tree while mowing the grass, and brought it in so the cats can act stupid.
- As mentioned, mowed the lawn.
- Grilled two very good steaks Saturday night.
- Set up her website.
- Persuaded my T-Mobile MDA to talk to the intertubes through the wireless in the house.
- Installed new print drivers on her MacBook to use her new Epson Stylus Photo 1400, which arrived this week so she can print pages for a scrapbook she's doing for her parents' 50th anniversay (a couple of years ago).
- Formatted an external drive on my iMac and copied all my 8,220 MP3s to it.
- Played the Yamaha keyboard a bit.
- Grilled some good bratwurst.
- Wrote a bunch of stuff.
- Tried to photograph the rabbits jumping over their jumps. They declined to cooperate.
- Cleaned the catboxes in the kitchen.
- Picked some raspberries.
- Cleared off some vines.
- Watered things.
She's right. I am a complete fucking slug. I suck.